The New Multi-currency
Cash Passport™ Prepaid MasterCard®
Load up to 5 different currencies on one card with the new Cash Passport Card.
It’s Easy to Explore the World
Cash Passport Cards can be used anywhere the Debit MasterCard® is accepted, at over 2 million ATM machines and 35 million other locations. Initially you’ll be able to load Euros, British Pounds, Australian Dollars, Japanese Yen and Canadian Dollars.
We’ll be adding even more currencies in the near future.
Benefits of Multi-currency Cash Passport™
- Enjoy the added security that comes with a Chip-and-PIN enabled MasterCard® Card.
- Rest easy with a prepaid card that’s not connected to your personal info and is easily replaceable.
- Lock-in your rate each time you load your card and avoid the hassle of exchanging overseas.
- Load up to 5 different currencies for wherever you’re jetsetting.
- Use your card at over 35 million locations and 2 million ATMs around the world.
Here Are Some of the Features
- Chip & PIN protection with no links to your personal bank account
- Use your card at over 2 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide, fees may apply
- Transact at over 35 million MasterCard locations worldwide
- Reload up to 5 different currencies on 1 card
- Go online or to one of our store locations to reload
- Manage your account and check transactions online before you reload
- Get a free replacement of lost or stolen cards in as little as 24 hours*
- Additional cards available for backup, fees may apply
- 24/7 Global Assistance
Peace of Mind While You’re Abroad
Using a Travelex Cash Passport™ Card is a smart way to travel. If your Cash Passport Card gets lost or stolen, a replacement card can be sent to you in as little as 24 hours and often times, emergency cash may be available to you within just a few hours (depending on your location, card balance and the availability of a money transfer network). Cash Passport Cards also use Chip & PIN technology and they’re not linked to your bank account, reducing the risk of fraud.
Contacting Card Services is also really easy; they’re available by phone and email 24/7, 365 days a year, so no matter when you’re traveling, they’re there to help you with any problems or issues you may have.
Find Out How It Works
Your Cash Passport Card is a prepaid card which is loaded with money prior to your trip, locking in the exchange rate of the funds you load each time you load, reload or transfer currencies on the card. Cash Passport Card is reloadable online or at any of our US locations so you can use it again whenever you travel.
If you use your Cash Passport Card somewhere where the local currency isn’t one loaded on your card, we’ll use one of the currencies that you’ve already loaded to pay the bill. But remember, you’ll be charged a foreign exchange rate. You’re better off making sure to keep a healthy balance for the currencies you need when traveling with your Cash Passport Card.
*While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See the cardholder agreement for more details.
Multi-currency Cash Passport Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank™, member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.